DOWNLOADTo find more videos from
RF studio production
Studio:RF studio production
evenly distributed between her back and soles. By the end of the video, Leonokra combines whips, floggers, paddles, and a cane. Leonokra is an adorable dominatrix specializing in spanking and binding. Her first victim is Arina, bound topless and face-down on a bench. Her back, buttocks, and soles are exposed to her discipline. The majority of Leonokras strikes in this clip are focused on Arinas buttocks, whereas the remaining 40% are equally spread between her back and soles. A whip begins Leonokras attack, followed by a flogger and paddle before she finished with a cane. By John Introducing Leonokra. This adorable dominatrix specializes in spanking and binding. She starts with Arina bound topless and face-down on a bench. Arinas back, buttocks, and soles will be exposed. As Leonokra emphasizes her buttocks in this clip, he divides the remaining 40% evenly between her back and soles, with the remaining 60% focusing mainly on her buttocks. With a whip, flogger, and paddle, Leonokra finishes with a cane. Its time to introduce Leonokra, this adorable dominatrix that loves spanking and binding. Arina was bound topless and face down on a bench. Arinas back, buttocks, and soles were exposed for punishment. A total of about 60% of the strikes in this clip are directed at Arinas buttocks, while 40% go to her back and soles equally. The first thing Leonokra does is whip her, then use a...